These terms and conditions apply between you and www.motorhomepoint.com for www.motorhomepoint.com to provide services on your behalf in connection with the purchase by you of any of the models of new motor vehicles listed on this website. The service provided by www.motorhomepoint.com is to compare and obtain using its specialist market knowledge the lowest quote that it can find for the vehicle you require from UK main dealers and to place your deposit with the main dealer in order to reserve that vehicle for you at the lowest price it has been quoted (hereafter referred to as “the service”). The contract for the supply of the vehicle should you decide to proceed is between you and the UK main dealer www.motorhomepoint.com has identified as able to offer the most competitive quote for the model and specification you require.
- Your order of a vehicle from this website is an instruction by you to www.motorhomepoint.com to provide the service to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If www.motorhomepoint.com is unable to source the model and specification of vehicle you require you will be contacted by email or telephone (depending on the details you have provided).
- If www.motorhomepoint.com is able to source the vehicle you require you will be contacted with this information which shall quote the model, specification, price and terms on which the vehicle may be purchased.
- Prices, offers and availability advertised on this website are that www.motorhomepoint.com believes it will be able to obtain or are based on that previously achieved on behalf of other purchasers.
- Any Prices advertised are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by www.motorhomepoint.com capable of acceptance by you.
- Prices advertised or quoted by www.motorhomepoint.com for new motorhomes:
- include VAT, delivery charges to an address in England, number plates, Road Fund Licence and Vehicle Registration Charge (if applicable); and
- exclude insurance.
- If you wish to purchase the vehicle sourced by www.motorhomepoint.com on the terms and at the price quoted a minimum deposit of £2000 will be required from you by the dealer who is to supply the vehicle. The deposit may be more depending upon the specification of motorhome ordered.
- Payment of the deposit may be made by those credit and debit cards accepted by the dealer.
- You will be required to provide www.motorhomepoint.com with your credit or debit card details to effect payment of the deposit. All such details received by www.motorhomepoint.com will be passed on to the dealer concerned for the sole purpose of payment of the deposit once you have indicated that you wish to purchase the vehicle ordered on the terms and at the price quoted by the dealer.
- Payment of the balance due on the vehicle must be made directly by you in the manner agreed with the dealer.
- www.motorhomepoint.com do not add any additional charges to the prices advertised. However, the dealer will pay www.motorhomepoint.com a modest commission to cover www.motorhomepoint.com’s costs incurred in providing you with its services under this agreement.
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 state that www.motorhomepoint.com must not begin to supply the service before the end of the statutory cancellation period of 14 days unless you expressly request that we commence the service immediately.
- Because the motorhome manufacturers can increase their prices without notice, and because various offers are time sensitive and stock changes constantly, it would be impractical for us not to act on your order for 14 days.
- By submitting an order you hereby expressly request us immediately to start to provide you with the service on receipt of your order for the purpose of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. You may tell www.motorhomepoint.com in writing at any time that you no longer wish us to provide you with the service up until we conclude the agreement on your behalf with the dealer by arranging for the payment of your deposit.
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that you have a right to cancel your agreement with the dealer under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This right does not apply however where the vehicle you have agreed to purchase is made to your specifications or is clearly personalised.
- If you change your mind and cancel your order once we have passed it to a dealer, then we will suffer loss because we will have incurred all of the expense in acting upon your instructions to order the motorhome, yet the dealer will not pay us a commission. As such, we would charge you a fee of £400 which we are legally entitled to do under Clause 36 (4) (b) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- www.motorhomepoint.com’s sole obligation is to source from UK main dealers the vehicle you require at the most competitive price it is able and to arrange the payment of the deposit to secure it on the terms quoted by the dealer.
- www.motorhomepoint.com accepts no responsibility for any loss arising out of the agreement between you and the dealer relating to the supply of any vehicle.
- www.motorhomepoint.com does not guarantee the title, quality or performance of the vehicles in any way, nor that the prices quoted are the lowest available, and www.motorhomepoint.com shall bear no responsibility if you are not satisfied with the vehicle purchased.
- www.motorhomepoint.com make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is as accurate as possible but are reliant on third parties, and in particular dealers, to provide information and www.motorhomepoint.com cannot warrant that the information is accurate, complete or up to date and will have no liability to you if it is not.
- Deliveries are restricted to mainland Britain.
- All delivery arrangements must be agreed between you and the dealer and www.motorhomepoint.com accepts no responsibility for any vehicle not delivered in accordance with such arrangements.
- Some dealers require customers to sign any finance documents, if applicable, on their premises. In these instances the dealer will expect you to collect your motorhome at the same time as you visit them to sign your finance documents, and you will not receive a free delivery.
1.Once payment of the deposit has been effected the dealer will contact you to introduce themselves. The supplying dealer’s identity is confidential and you agree as a condition of this agreement that you will not disclose it to any third party.
VIII. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in respect of them.
- Statutory Rights
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by this agreement.